TASTING ROOM HOURS:
Open Daily 11am-5pm
Closed on major Holidays, such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.
Visiting and reservations for an elevated experience:
- Tasting Fee $10 per person, fee waived with the purchases of wine or upon joining the Circle OF Friends Wine Club
- Groups of 6 or more, a confirmed reservation is required. minimum 3 hour advance notice.
- Limousines, Buses, Vans, motorhomes, all hired chauffered vehicles must have confirmed reservations a minimum of 2 days in advance.
- Maximum group size is 10 people. All guests must be over 21 in the booking party. Wine club members are able to reserve the club room for up to 30 people.
Special arrangements & considerations will be made for wine club members.
Club Room Reservations:
- All guests must be over 21 in the booking party
- Group sizes from 11 to 25 maximum
- Private room with fireplace and personal staff
- To reserve a room, a minimum purchase of 1 mixed case of wine is required
- Staffing cost per host is $25 per hour
Historical Legacy Tours: $30 per person, must be 21 years or over
Saturday or Sunday only at 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.
Over 150 years of estate and local history are at your fingertips as you stroll the Grounds of historic Oak Farm Vineyards with your dedicated host. Your experience includes:
- Small private groups with your personal host
- Enjoy a full tasting flight during your tour
- Stroll the grounds through the vineyard while learning about Lodi's wine history
- Hear the estate’s history as you stroll past the family home, cemetery, barn and outbuildings
- Walk through our first tasting room and learn about our beginnings
- Experience the future as your walk through our new tasting facilities and barrel rooms
- Finish your experience with a tasting in our VIP room
Oak Farm Vineyards Discovery Sensory Tour: $40 per person, must be 21 years or over
Saturday or Sunday only at 12:30 p.m.
We have a passion for both wine making and the unique Lodi AVA. Let us share this experience with you as we elevate your tasting experience. Join us as we learn about our grapes from growth through production and taste. Your experience includes:
- Limited group size for individual attention
- Tour the vineyards as we show our dedicated growing styles and varietals
- Walk through our crush pad, barrel and stainless rooms to view our production areas
- Learn the basics of wine tasting for your own enjoyment
- Join your host in our VIP tasting room for a sensory experience using our black wine glasses
- Taste a full guided flight of our currently released wines
- Learn about our future plans and the varietals that are being released
Tours will last approximately 1 hour. Please wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking during much of these tours. All attendees must be over 21 years of age. Tours are by reservation only and payment needs to be paid prior to the start of the tour.
Visit our page again to learn about the unique seasonal tours we offer.
To book a tour or reservation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
View Larger Map