TASTING ROOM HOURS:
Open Daily 11am-5pm
Closed on major Holidays, such as New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.
Visiting and reservations for an elevated experience:
- Tasting Fee $10 per person, fee waived with the purchases of wine or upon joining the Circle OF Friends Wine Club
- Groups of 6 or more, a confirmed reservation is required. minimum 3 hour advance notice.
- Limousines, Buses, Vans, motorhomes, all hired chauffered vehicles must have confirmed reservations a minimum of 2 days in advance.
- Maximum outdoor table reservervation group size is 10 people. Club room available for up to 25 people, special arrangements required (see below).
Special arrangements & considerations will be made for wine club members.
To make a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Room Reservations:
The perfect setting for your private seated taste of our Oak Farm Wines. These rooms are now available 7 days a week during our normal business hours.
- All guests must be over 21 in the booking party
- Good for group sizes from 11+ people
- Private room with fireplace and personal staff
You can choose between:
Option 1: Conference Room with Fireplace
Directly connected to the tasting room, this private room features: 3 granite counter tops, large gas fireplace, large rustic boardroom tables that can be either combined or seperated, large screen TV for video or powerpoint presentations, independent heating and air conditioning unit.
Option 2: Private Tasting Room
Our original tasting room located closer to our historic barn. Features include: Private bathroom, secluded seating, your own private wine bar and personal courtyard.
Historical Legacy Tours: $30 per person, must be 21 years or over
Over 150 years of estate and local history are at your fingertips as you stroll the Grounds of historic Oak Farm Vineyards with your dedicated host. Your experience includes:
- Small private groups with your personal host
- Enjoy a full tasting flight during your tour
- Stroll the grounds through the vineyard while learning about Lodi's wine history
- Hear the estate’s history as you stroll past the family home, cemetery, barn and outbuildings
- Walk through our first tasting room and learn about our beginnings
- Experience the future as your walk through our new tasting facilities and barrel rooms
- Finish your experience with a tasting in our VIP room
Tours will last approximately 1 hour. Please wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking during much of these tours. All attendees must be over 21 years of age. Tours are by reservation only and payment needs to be paid prior to the start of the tour.
Visit our page again to learn about the unique seasonal tours we offer.
To book a tour please contact: email@example.com to reserve your spot.