**We will be closed to the public on 11/21 and 11/22 for our private wine club release.**
Please take a moment to review our guest guidelines below before booking your reservation.
To provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests and staff, guidelines for your visit are listed below:
- • We are now taking reservations for glass and bottle service, as well as our new East Patio Pairing Experience (Available through 11/15/2020). Our Tasting Bar Experience is not available at this time.
- • The maximum group size that we can accommodate is eight (8) people. Making multiple reservations to make the group size larger than 8 people is not allowed. Your entire party must be seated at once and must stay at your designated table.
- • Oak Farm Vineyards is a 21 and over property. We are unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 21 including infants and children of all ages.
- • Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- • Please maintain proper social distancing. Seating is available on our outside patios only, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after each use, and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized routinely.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at (209) 365-6565 or email us at email@example.com.
Open daily from 11am-5pm by reservation only.
We are a 21 and over property.
Closed on major Holidays, such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
To ensure all of our guests receive the best customer service experience possible, and to control the traffic of the tasting room, we are unable accept groups larger than 8 people.
*NEW* East Patio Pairing (Available through 11/15/20)
Enjoy a private seated tasting on our East Patio with stunning views of the vineyards and 300+ year old majestic oak trees. One of our knowledgeable wine hosts will guide you through a flight of exclusive library wines, accompanied by a selection of cheeses to pair with each wine. Price $35 per person plus tax
Group Size 2-6
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
This tasting experience is available Wednesday-Sunday
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Tasting Bar Experience (Not currently available)
Tasting at our Tasting Bar is available for groups up to 6 guests and is $20 per person. Your tasting will feature 6 preselected wines from our current tasting menu and will last about 30-45 minutes. Each bottle purchased waives one tasting fee.
* Please note- Reservations that do not show within 15 minutes of scheduled time slot may result in cancellation due to other guests scheduled reservations .*
Available for groups up to 6 people
Patio Tasting Experience (Not currently available)
Enjoy a private seated tasting on our East Patio with stunning views of vineyards and 300+ year old majestic oak trees. One of our knowledgeable and hospitable hosts will teach you about the history of Oak Farm Vineyards and guide you through a flight of exclusive library wines, and wines not currently available for tasting in the Tasting Room. This tasting experience also includes a complimentary seasonal cheese plate with assorted artisan cheeses, salami, fruit and nuts.
Price- $35 per person- charged at time of booking.
Available for groups of 2-6 people
Outside Patio Seating (Glass and bottle purchase only)
Our Covered Patio space is available by reservation for glass and bottle purchases (no tasting). Reservations are required and are subject to availability. The maximum group size we are able to accommodate is 8 people.
**Events such as bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties or groups over 6 are not allowed on the patio. All events are to be held in our Private Club Room. Please email email@example.com if you would like information on how to rent the room.
Available for groups up to 8 people
Historical Legacy Tour
Enjoy a private tour and tasting with your personal host. Stroll the grounds and through our vineyards while learning about Lodi's wine history. Hear the estate’s history as you stroll past the family home, cemetery, barn and outbuildings. Walk through our first tasting room and learn about our beginnings. Experience the future as your walk through our new tasting facilities and barrel rooms.
Tours last approximately 1 1/2- 2 hours. Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour. All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
$30 fee per person will be charged at time of booking.
Available for groups up to 6 people
Private Club Room
Directly connected to the tasting room, this private room features: 3 granite counter tops, large gas fireplace, large rustic boardroom tables that can be either combined or separated, large screen TV for video or PowerPoint presentations, independent heating and air conditioning unit. Seats up to 40 people comfortably.
For pricing and availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.