Single Vineyard Series
Available in restaurants & retail stores, not on our website.
- Best of Class, Double Gold at the 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- 95 Points, Double Gold at the 2020 West Coast Wine Competition
- 91 Points, Gold at the 2020 Monterey International Wine Competition
- 91 Points, Gold at the 2020 San Diego Wine Challenge
- 91 Points, Gold at the 2020 Experience Rosé Competition
- 90 Points, Gold at the 2020 International Women's Wine Competition
Lodi (Alta Mesa)
This is a Provence style Grenache Noir Rose which carries aromas of grapefruit and melon with soft floral notes of jasmine and rose. On the palate the wine is very delicate and bright with flavors followed by a crisp acidity and a smooth finish.
Best of Class at the 2020 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
This Grenache Vineyard is Located in the Alta Mesa AVA and is farmed by Ron Silva. These vineyards are quadrilateral cordon pruned, meaning at it is not trellised. This helps the fruit to not see as much sun, creating a longer hang time on the vine, and more optimal flavors. Oak Farm Vineyards takes the whole block which is about 4 acres yielding about 3.75 tons/acre. This is a certified sustainable vineyard.
These grapes were hand picked in the morning and then gently sorted and destemmed to tank. The juice cold settled in tank with the skin for 24 hours before being pressed. This helped create the perfect color for our rose. These grapes were then treated like a white wine once pressed off the skins. The juice had a cold soak and then was inoculated and had a cold and long fermentation. Once fermentation was complete after 23 days, the wine was racked and held cold until an early bottling in December to maintain freshness and liveliness.